Sunday 1 January 2012

Hey everyone, I’m back!!! Happy New Year 2012 :)

Happy New Year 2012!! Yeap, I’m back in Brunei after a 3-week long break. I must have missed a lot of things here in Brunei. Can somebody provide me the full details, please? Hehe :p

Overall, the long trip was a really good one. Left Brunei on Friday, 9th December 2011. Throughout, there were lots of bonding sessions with family and relatives. Many fun and memorable moments. Tried new things. Experienced and saw the different sides of life. Tired and quite stressed of moving from one place to another. Packing and unpacking again and again. Heavy and excess luggages. Flying here and there with Airasia a lot till the point like it’s dejavu! Met some weird taxi drivers. Lots of crazy sales. Shopped way too much and yea, I’m so dead broke right now. And of course, tasted lots of gooooooood food!! 

Here’s a quick look at our journey:
Brunei => Kuala Lumpur => Muar (Wedding Reception) => Pagoh => Melaka => Johor => Senai => Penang => Langkawi => Kuala Lumpur => Singapore => Brunei.

My hubby and I took way too many photos this time. So, I will really take my time to upload the pictures in this blog. Therefore, please, stay tuned :p :p

No comments:

Post a Comment