Monday 5 December 2011

Old Time Kopitiam II (at I-Centre, Kg. Anggerek Desa)

Just came back from late lunch at the newly opened, Old Time Kopitiam II at I-Centre, in Anggerek Desa. I am so impressed with the quality of the food and the customer service. Prices are very reasonable and they are very generous with their portions as well. When it comes to eating out, I really like it when restaurants and cafes automatically provide the hot water for the eating utensils and they did just that :) As we were so hungry, Hubby and I tried the various foods on the menu. Here’s our order: 

Banana Cake with almond toppings. 
So Good! Rich in banana flavour :p

 Kopi-O :p

 Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken
The curry sauce is so yummy!! A must try :)

 Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken. 
Love the way the chicken wing is cooked, delicious :p

 Tauhu fah (original)

 Egg tart, delicious :p

 The egg tarts and cakes on display :)

So, do check out this place the next time you are hungry :p. Trust me, you’ll love it. They are open Mondays to Saturdays till 6pm. Closed on Sundays and on public holidays. Highly recommended by me, MM.

2 comments:

  1. Jerome said...
    Darn... it makes my system surge with hunger ... a desperate cry for Banana cake, Nasi lemak and curry ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... i'm already missing the taste of the curry already... i drank so much of the curry sauce :p :p they are closed only at 6pm, sempat u dropby for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete