Friday 2 December 2011

Good Friends

In reality, I’m the kind of person who waits for friends and not find friends. Too shy in nature since young, hehe :p But I’m glad I do have some good friends in my life despite my busy schedule. Good friends are really hard to find these days and I really cherish the ones that I have. I must admit they are really friendly, honest, trustable and most importantly, we feel comfortable with one another. Though we don’t meet up very often, like 247, we can still laugh a lot and talk non-stop about everything when we do meet up. It’s really nice to know that we have many common experiences and interests too :p :p So, to my good friends (I’m sure you know who you are :p hehehe), thank you so much for being such a beautiful part of my life, your friendship means more to me than you will ever know :p Hopefully, we can arrange for another hang out session soon, before we fly off for our loooooooong trip :p hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment